Bringing Java Power Tools to you
We also provide the Java Power Tools Bootcamp as an on-site course. This is an excellent option if you have many developers in your team, or if you have specific needs that you would like to be catered for. We also propose more introductory on-site Java courses for teams needing to get up to speed with Java technologies.
We deliver the following modules as on-site courses, either individually, or grouped together:
- The Java Power Tools Bootcamp (5 days): In its complete form, or customized to your particular requirements, this course is a comprehensive, innovative and hands-on workshop covering best-of-breed open source tools and techniques for Agile Development in Java.
- Java Testing Best Practices (2 days): Learn how to write more effective tests in Java using modern best practices such as Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development, and in the process write better designed, more maintainable and more reliable code.
- Maven 2 (2 days): More than a build scripting tool, Maven 2 is a build framework that can help you improve your development productivity and code quality, promote better software architecture, and improve team communication.
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration (1 day): Learn how to set up an effective Continuous Integration environment that will reduce integration issues, improve code quality, and improve communication and collaboration between team members.
- Introduction to Java (3 days): This course is a fast-paced grounding in the fundamental concepts of Java and Object-Oriented Programming, covering basic Java language features, as well as more advanced topics such as collections, exceptions, database access, with a special emphasis on good coding practices, unit testing and test-driven development.
- Advanced Java Concepts (2 days): Following on from the Introduction to Java course, this course covers more advanced Java concepts such as Swing, Threads, XML and web services.
If you would like our trainings delivered at your premises, or for any additional information please contact us.