Skip to content
Category: Sample Data-Articles
Wakaleo Training Services Policies
- Wakaleo Training Services courses are run by practising consultants who have the requisite skills and experience.
- Wakaleo Training Services may cancel any scheduled course or amend course materials, venue or dates. In this event, Wakaleo Training Services will make every effort to notify each person registered on the course as soon as practical after a decision to cancel or amend has been made.
- Wakaleo Training Services is not responsible for any travel, accommodation and other disbursements associated with a training course; they are the responsibility of the person registered on the course.
Payment and Confirmation
- Payment is required in full before course commencement.
- Payments may be made by cheque, credit card or direct to the Wakaleo Consulting Limited bank account.
- On receipt of your course registration, Wakaleo Training Services will email a registration acknowledgment to you. Once payment has been received, an email confirming your position on the course will be sent to you, together with all relevant information regarding the course.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- If you must cancel for any reason, we will refund 70% of the course fee, provided that written notification is received at least 30 days prior to the start of the course.
- If you provide 15-29 days written notice of cancellation before the course commences, we will refund 50% of the course fee.
- If you provide 14 days or less notice of cancellation prior to the commencement of the course (or do not attend the course) no refunds will be made and you will be liable to pay the full course fee.
- Course times are 9am to 5pm.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided each day on public schedule courses and as agreed for in-house courses.
- We will make our best efforts to accommodate special dietary requirements.